Hello Mad Mod Quilters!
We have been extended a special invitation to show our work at the Sun Prairie Quilt Show! They have space for approximately 10 bed quilts and 10 wall quilts and we need to act fast because the show is March 15-17! If you would like to participate this is what you need to know…
1. All quilts must have a hanging sleeve!
- Bed Quilts MUST have a 4” rod pocket sewn 84” from the bottom.
- Wall quilts must have a 4” rod pocket at top.
- Here is one way to attached a rod pocket.
2. Quilts will be collected at our March 12th meeting (6:30pm Hyvee on Whitney Way)
- Please fill out and attached one TAG to the right, middle of your quilt.
- Deliver quilt inside of a plastic trash bag so it is protected.
- Space is limited, all quilts collected may not be used.
- If you are unable to come to the March meeting to deliver your quilt, please make arrangements for another member to bring your entry.
Please sign up to show your MODERN quilt HERE–FULL!
4. Docents are requested during the show to talk about the exhibit and show backs of quilts when asked. Please sign up HERE.
The show ends at 3pm Tuesday. You can come to collect your quilt at that time. If this doesn’t work for you, make other arrangements with an officer at the March 12th meeting.
Note, this special exhibition will not be apart of the competition and are not eligible for prizes or ribbons. Also the Sun Prairie Quilt Show and Madison Modern Quilt Guild assume no liability if theft or damage occur to your entry.
Invite your friends, family and fellow sewists to the show.
- Sunday March 15 Noon-5pm
- Monday March 16 9am-6pm
- Tuesday March 17 9am-3pm
LIKE the Sun Prairie Quilt Show on Facebook! www.facebook.com/spquiltshow