Good Evening Mad Mod Quilters!
At the last meeting we discussed the idea of creating new, updated branding. We have had a SURGE in membership since our logo was first created and we’ve officially joined The Modern Quilt Guild so it might be time for a refresh.
We need a logo that is…
- Re-sizable – so it can be made into a huge poster or tiny button. A vector graphic would be ideal!
- A .png option so the background is clear
- You pick the color palette!
- Multiple design submissions and color palettes are acceptable
- A black and white option would be rad
- We need a coordinating Blogger header, Facebook header, and blog button
- We will not accept hand drawings. We are not graphic designers and don’t necessarily have the skills needed to translate your drawing into a computer graphic. Please have a design ready to use on the internet.
- Be original, we’re not looking for another logo with the Capitol building in it.