Charity Quilt Blocks…..indeed , Mad Mod, it’s the end of the road for many of our quilt blocks….please turn these in at the February meeting:
1. bright wonky stars on white, 8″ or 15″
2. pieced house on blue background, 15″
3. bright circle inset/appliqued on the given black and white checked block
4. ugly fabric plus black improv 15″
5. made stripes, solid plus white 7.5″ by 31″
Due at this meeting or March:
on the diagonal 1/2 white, 1/2 striped red, navy, royal 15″ block
This is for quilts of valor and will be a larger quilt so we need more blocks…no metallic or juvenile
14″ superhero blocks made with kits handed out in January. There are still more available
As alway remember guidelines:
*new, quilt-shop quality cotton
*no smoke or pet hair
*if possible, return scraps over 1″ with the block
The 5 partially completed quilts that you saw in January are in various stages of quilting/binding! We are awaiting a new logo so that labels can be made and then off they go!
See you Thursday!